Sick-Of-It-All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sick-Of-It-All

This is for the clan Sick-Of-It-All and for all the members to contact the leaders, or even for players wanting to join clan Sick-Of-It-All.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALL ABOUT YOU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
†Chronos†_Vic

ALL ABOUT YOU Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT YOU   ALL ABOUT YOU Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 am

if you feel like you want to you can post pics of yourself also talk about yourself say hobbies sportsur personal info not like credit card i mean like how tall eye colour...what ever you want its all about you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspce.com/victhechronoshiz
†Chronos†_Vic

ALL ABOUT YOU Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT YOU Example   ALL ABOUT YOU Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 am

Im Vic or Tori wich is what suzy calls me. never call me victoria.
im 5'5 i live in warrington, PA which is near philadelphia. i am 16 i own a mistubishi lancer which i crashed the other day. so im driving my dads 86 volvo walgon and its got turbo so im happy. im very emo looking if u cant already tell.

ALL ABOUT YOU L_90dc10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspce.com/victhechronoshiz
Ethereal

ALL ABOUT YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT YOU   ALL ABOUT YOU Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 am

ugh my name is Terrance Earl Young point and laugh if youd like i currently broke black and unemployed. (hey isnt that what most black people are?) well im 17 on the 17th and im a senior which means ill be 17 when i grad. see ya suckerz. anyway i plan on tacking up acupunture so you know pointy needles and i plan on using the kiss of the dragon lol jk.anyway yea.
Back to top Go down
CatcherInTheRye

ALL ABOUT YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT YOU   ALL ABOUT YOU Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:26 pm

My name Is Andy. Call me that. Or Catcher. If you ever call me Drew I will strangle you using your own nutsack. If I really like you, I'll tell you another nickname that you can call me.
I was born in Montrčal Qučbčc. I live in Norfolk in upstate New York. I'm about five foot ten. I have a twin brother. His name is Eric and he is an asshole. I've never seen or met my biological father. So he's an asshole too.
I have huge emo moments without looking like the standard emo. I love karate and soccer and frisbee. I also love video games and books. Basic nerdy young adult things.
I fall for people very quickly, and then get burned just as quickly when they don't feel the same way. I also tend to fall for people that I shouldn't.
Finally, my friends mean more to me than even myself. If anyone messes with them, they'd better be willing to deal with the ensuing storm.
And that's me in four short paragraphs. Enjoy.
[img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/veggie11587
Sponsored content

ALL ABOUT YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT YOU   ALL ABOUT YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL ABOUT YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sick-Of-It-All :: Non-Game Related-
Jump to: