Sick-Of-It-All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sick-Of-It-All

This is for the clan Sick-Of-It-All and for all the members to contact the leaders, or even for players wanting to join clan Sick-Of-It-All.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonse

Alphonse

My Book Empty
PostSubject: My Book   My Book Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:29 am

here is a copy of my book. it will be posted in chapters so check back every now and again for updates.alright ppl the prologue is kinda graphic so if you have a weak stomach or are pregnant(im looking at you Mike xD) dont read it.

Dante was in Hell, it was the only way to describe it. There was fire everywhere though none of it burned his skin. Dante looked around inside this ring of fire and saw three other people, he recognized all of them but only enough to know that they were either family or close friends. The older boy said something to a beautiful woman, tears silently streaming down her face. The other girl, about Dante's age, was stunning. She was sitting on the floor broken, defeated.

Dante was about to console the girl, but before he could even move a cloaked figure emerged from the flames. The boy stood between the newcomer and Dante and spoke with it. Suddenly he grabbed at his chest, clawing at his shirt as though it were causing him harm. As suddenly as he started the boy stopped, arms limp at his sides. And Dante found out why when his back exploded into a shower of blood, bone and mushy organ. Dante was covered in this man's life giving fluid. The man fell face down and the figure turned and Dante saw its face, but coculdn't figure out who it was or where he'd seen them before. Everytime he tried to grab the name from his mind it ran away. Blood slowly trickled down his entire body.

The woman ushered the girl behind her backto try and protect her. The figure started towards the two slowly, taking its time as though it knew it would win. The figure snapped its fingers and the woman fell to the floor dead, blood and liquified brain leaking out through her perfect nose. The girl cried out but Dante couldn't hear. It seemed that if he stayed perfectly still nothing would happen to him.

Dante looked into the girl's beautiful eyes and saw her looking back at him her eyes full of pain and suffering, despair and hope, but mainly fear and pleading. The figure smiled and said something to the girl and she looked away. She snapped her fingers and there was a blinding flash. When Dante's vision cleared the figure was clutching its arm that hung uselessly at its side. It snapped its fingers and the girl burst into flames. She started to scream, screaming for forgiveness, screaming for it to end, screaming for Dante to help. The flames finally went out and the once beautiful girl lay burned, her skin brown and wrinkled her eyes dried out, her face, oh her beautiful face was contorted in a horrible silent scream.

Dante awokein a small tent. He realised he was sweating and panting. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare. He assured himslef. He looked over and saw a beautiful girl. Terra brown hair to her shoulders and the face of an angel. Watching her sleep calmed Dante alittle. He walked outside and looked at the lake they had decided to camp at. Dante snapped his fingers and faerie fire danced around him as he walked out onto the lake and sat down crying softly.

After a few minutes Terra came out and sat beside him. "What's wrong Dante?" She asked, her voice soft and tender.
He looked into her blue eyes and saw how concerned she was for him, so he did the best thing he could. "Nothing. Just, uh, just a tomach ache thats all." He lied.
She looked into his grey eyes for an eternity then kissed him on the cheek and left. Dante sat on the lake watching the sun rise until it was time to start breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

My Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Book   My Book Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:03 pm

BAM! nice one alp ;]
Back to top Go down

My Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sick-Of-It-All :: Non-Game Related-
Jump to: